Available as an online storage space from Apple Incorporation, iCloud lets you store your files and documents and other stuff over the internet. One of the most obvious questions pondering over your mind would be what’s the need to store data on the web when you could always do it on your laptop? Well, storing information over a virtual storage lets you access it anytime anywhere without worrying about space issues. All you need is iCloud.com login and access your files.
Before we dive deeper into how to go about accessing your iCloud account from Apple device, let’s look into what exactly iCloud is and what benefit can come through it to users!
In addition to letting you store your personal stuff, iCloud can even be used as a backup means to protect your data especially if you have it distributed over many devices. Coming to use officially on October 12, iCloud can only be accessed once you create an apple account
Getting familiar with iCloud.com Login!
Though there are a lot of apprehensions when it comes to using iCloud but the process is not as difficult as it has been hyped about. The main component required here is the presence of a valid apple key to let you login into the interface successfully in the first try itself. Moreover, there is no need to create multiple keys if you are using more than a single apple device, as a single key would be uniform and valid to be able to connect to iCloud from any of your devices.
Breaking down the steps to iCloud Login
- Begin with visiting the official iCloud website which can be accessed here icloud.com
- Next, you will find a login box that would ask for the login id. You will be asked to enter your credentials including apple username, password, and id into the login box.
- After filling in the details correctly, you should either press enter or click the arrow button placed right to the login box. And you’re done!
Signing up with iCloud
If you are not aware of how to sign up with the iCloud interface, we are there to guide. As already mentioned above an apple id is needed and creating one can seem quite daunting. To make the task easy, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official iCloud website
- Click on the “create now” option placed below the login box. This will prompt you to create a new iCloud account.
- Fill up the details required and complete the authentication via captcha filing. Lastly, verify your email address and you are done.
Before you begin the login, make sure you are aware of the following:
- Make sure your apple id is active and unique without which login is would not be possible.
- By default, every apple user is designated a space of 5 GB to use for free. If you require more space, you need to pay for that.
- In the case of multiple devices, keep the ID safe and do not share it across friends or people. Also, be particular with logging out successfully to avoid security threats.