BHIM App: Is BHIM App download the only options to make your payment in cashless mode? Then I guess people of India are much aware of the word Demonetization that they heard recently. The actual meaning of it is to replace the old currency with the new money and to make the payment flow efficient the launching of any reliable apps become necessary.
On November 8, 2016, PM Modi has addressed his decision to ban the old currency of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 to stop the flourishing supply and use of Black Money. And in replacement new currencies of Rs. 500 and Rs.2000 notes will be available. But everyone was looking for and e-wallet options like the BHIM App download to make their payment and transaction easier.
In the meantime, people of India have faced a bit of trouble and problem to make their transactions. PM of India has also taken some suggestive measures to spy and stop the Black Money by guiding limitations while depositing and withdrawing money from the Bank and ATM. But people were quite happy with this fruitful decision. On 30th December PM Modi has launched an updated e-wallet app by name BHIM app download to give a complete halt to the problem faced by the people and also to enhance the “Go Cashless” method. It is a step towards the digital economy.
BHIM App download: What’s the important of BHIM App?
The name BHIM denotes Bharat Interface for Money, and the main aim of it is to enable steady, secure and reliable cashless transactions by your mobile phone. BHIM App can exchange with various Unified Payment Interface (UPI) apps and bank accounts.
By this process, you can make your transactions and payments by just giving your thumb impression aka fingerprint and the account that is linked with your Aadhar Number. Using the BHIM App download on your Android device, you can receive and send money to any account or merchant you want. NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India) is the developer of this app.
BHIM App: How it works?
Before using this app, you have to register your desired bank account with BHIM and have to set a UPI PIN for the Bank which you will select. Your personal mobile number will be your payment location. In this way, you can start making your payments quickly.
The app covers a list of 33 Nationalized Bank to give you and efficient digital payment and transactions. The actual motive of this app is to make the payment mode cashless and also to step into the arena of a digital economy. And getting the BHIM App download in your mobile will get you banking level more advanced.
BHIM App download: Have a look at the vivid features
Now I am going to lists the salient features of BHIM App.
- By using this BHIM App download, you can check your balance and payment details very quickly.
- BHIM app can send and receive money by your mobile number or payment address.
- Send money to all banks that don’t support UPI through IFSC code method.
- You can make transactions of Rs.10,000 per transactions and Rs. 20,000 in 24 hours.
- It doesn’t require any internet connection and you can use it in normal mobile phones also only by dialling *99#.
- It is free to download from the Google Play Store.
- You can use it for buying anything from the shops.
- It also has a QR code options that can make transactions easily.
- It has the latest payment and transactions features in it.
- Payments and transactions are done in a secure way without any error and bugs.
- It also has frequent updates available.
BHIM App download: Process for downloading it!
To get started and access to this app you have to get it download first on your smartphone. You can download the BHIM app from the Google Play Store.
How To Download BHIM App?
Follow the following steps for getting it installed and get started:
- Go to Google Play Store and type “BHIM” in the search box.
- Now, as soon as you click on the BHIM App, you will see an “install” option, tap on it.
- It will take few minutes (hardly 2 to 3 minutes) to get the installation process gets over.
- On the next step, you need to choose the language either English or Hindi.
- After that, you will see “NEXT” button. Just tap on it.
- Now to get access, just tap on “Let’s get started”.
- For verification, they will ask your phone number to linked directly to your bank account.
- Now you will see an option to select your bank.
- At last provide the necessary details of your debit or credit card and set your UPI PIN.
Now your account will be registered successfully as soon as you receive a confirmation message.
Now after getting such an amazing and valuable app your cashless transaction will become much easier. As I have mentioned the whole guide how to get the BHIM app download, you will have not any confusions and doubts while using it.
By using this app you will not get any additional errors and prompts that can give e barrier while making the payment. So, just get the BHIM app download and get yourself more digitised in the fields of banking and payments.